| This newly renovated, open plan, townhouse is conveniently located in central Ashmore, in a private, leafy complex, close to Trinity College.
Being 2 storeys, it has an excellent floor plan that equals the space and comfort of a house.
Downstairs there is a brand-new kitchen with 90cm oven, cooktop and rangehood, dishwasher, double bowl sink with garbage disposal, plumbed and room for an ice-maker fridge, soft close drawers, ample power points, good sized pantry, ample drawers/storage and an island bench with a space that caters for the microwave.
Natural light in abundance with solar tinting on various windows for daytime privacy. The windows have been left undressed for you to make your own choice, there.
There is a guest?s powder room downstairs as well, plus a heap of storage under the stairwell, nicely finished off with tiles & painted.
There is a brand new hot water system installed and there are solar panels fitted for more economical fuel bills.
Upstairs, there is a separate laundry, main bathroom, 3 bedrooms, ensuite and linen cupboard. The ensuite is tiled to the ceiling, fitted with a vanity cupboard not just a mirror and all new bathroom accessories, as is the main bathroom.
There is a good size outdoor entertaining area, a single remotely operated lock-up garage, the grounds are low maintenance with fresh landscaping, leaving barely anything to be done apart from move right in and keep on living.
Properties like this are not readily available so be quick to inspect as it shouldn?t take long for it to be gone!
* Three bedroom, two bathroom, two storey townhouse
* Excellent floor plan, the size of a house at a townhouse price
* Private leafy complex, surrounded by beautiful trees and greenery
* Spacious air-conditioned dining and lounge areas with lots of natural light
* All bedrooms with ceiling fans and built-in robes
* Spacious kitchen, dishwasher, 90cm oven, cooktop & range hood
* Guests powder room plus a storage downstairs
* Outdoor, covered entertaining area
* Quiet complex, with beautiful trees and natural bushland setting
* Close to Trinity College
* Excellent links to public transport nearby plus great shopping and dining options
* Ideal home owner or investment opportunity
* Pet friendly complex
* Body corporate approximately $74.00 per week
To arrange an inspection please contact Pauline on 0417 783 016.